I’ve seen that success on Facebook comes from a strong foundation of quality content, savvy targeting, and proactive amplification. This foundation is crucial to building a fan base and extending the reach of your advertising.
Today on AllFacebook.com, I’ve combined my personal best practices and my experience with Facebook’s helpful tools to create 8 Critical Steps For B2B Facebook Advertising Success:
1. Love The Power Editor. Manage your advertising on Facebook’s power editor to open up a huge door of targeting options.
2. Build Up Your Fan Base. Use Facebook advertising and sponsored stories to target the people who would naturally recommend you.
3. Understand Personas. Develop personas through targeting specific groups of people, find the most productive segments, and then engage them.
4. Create Quality Content. Devote some time to your content creation, because the success of your campaign depends on it.
5. Advertising Your Content. Your post has a limited lifespan in the news feed, so extend its reach by running bursts of advertising in a short period of time.
6. Advertising Measurement. Clearly define your goals, then monitor and measure your ads.
7. Retargeting. Direct users to your website, then use remarketing to show users your ads on other websites.
8. Amplifying Actions. Use Facebook as a megaphone to promote brand awareness, positive actions, and visibility of your sponsored stories.